Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Challenge #104

Good Morning everyone, it's Tuesday morning and it's very very cold outside here, time to put the heating on once again, but while you're sitting nice and cosy inside, we've got a new challenge for you........our Monthly Sketch challenge. Now I'm not sure how many of you are into sketches, but I'm wondering if we should carry on with them in 2014? Your opinions are greatly appreciated. If' you'd please leave a comment in the bottom as to whether I should keep them or not.

Now onto our winners from last challenge of Fall Colors.......we have
Natalie & Amy Gift Voucher - #16 Suzi
Bearly Mine Designs Voucher - #42 Blankina

Congratulations ladies if you would please email me to collect your prize.

and let us not forget the TOP 3 as picked by the DT
#1 Emma
# 80 Desire
#51 kbrandy4

Congratulations ladies, please grab your winner's badge from the page up top

This week we have three sponsors......

Crafter's Companion offering a £10 voucher


Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.

Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.

Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !

Tony & Ali
offering a pack of ribbons in gorgeous purples and yellows


 and
our newest sponsor
Craftz Boutique offering a £15 voucher

Our challenge this week is our Monthly Sketch....check out what the DT has done.....amazing projects from them all........I do love my DT, they're the BEST!




************

 
 Using Bearly Mine Christmas GleeMini Dots & Freebies
Image is by Deconstructing Jen

***********

Kym

Backing papers:  Bearly Mine Designs "Christmas Traditions"
Lozzy
Using Bearly-Mine Designs papers Steampunk Fantasy 1 and 2
and Freebie Flowers 8 and 9

**************

Andreja
Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Love Dreams

***********

Carol
Using different shades of pinks digi papers from Simple Dots from Bearly-mine 
Image is Crafters Companion

Jackie


Using Mini Dots, Ginghams and Floral Surprise all by BearlyMine Designs
Topper by HunkyDory. 

Don't forget all the papers used by the DT are available in my shop

14 comments:

  1. Fab sketch and gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 and congrats to the other Girls!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketches - please do keep them going! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and samples and huhu yes I am one of your winners,
    will mail you asap.
    Thanks!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous to have won last weeks challenge. Congrats to Blankina and the top 3 girls. Sketches are not my cuppa although they appeal to lots.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure I wil have a chance to play, this week, but did want to comment and let you know that I love sketches and hope you will continue with them un 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use a sketch for every card I make so PLEASE, Yes, keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please keep the sketches. I love your sketches!
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please keep the sketches, i love your sketches and i always use one when i'm making a card too,

    luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your sketches please keep them coming! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogger janieworkum said...
    Hallo allemaal, ik heb al 3 x een mailtje gestuurd dat ik degene was die bij challenge 100 een prijs gewonnen had. Ik hoor niet van jullie, misschien willen er even naar kijken, want dit is dan niet eerlijk als je iets afspreekt.
    Ik hoor graag van Jullie
    siejerki@versatel.nl
    groetjes Janie

    Saturday, 21 September 2013 19:31:00

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't get a chance to use this fab sketch... but just wanted to "vote yes" for them to continue :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sketches sweetie, and although I may not always get a chance to use them in time for the challenge I always save them to my pc and use them as and when. This one is definitely be one that I go beck and use again. Thanks for the inspiration that as been used to just scrape in with this challenge. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sketches but even though most times it isn't the right timing for me to create a design around them, I always add them to my Pinterest board so that I can use it later :) Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs – Blog candy
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy
    My Facebook Venture
    My Tweets @Twitter
    My Pins @ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.