Followers

Saturday 29 March 2014

Inspirational card by Julieanne (Jules)

Good morning crafters

Well it's finally my turn to do an inspirational post for you as I missed out last month due to there not being a 29th of the month. LOL LOL

I had a card already done last month which I was going to use this month but have put it aside possibly for next month or May (as I'll be on holidays) due to Donna releasing some beautiful new papers and thought I'd make a card using one of those sets.

 
 


Don't forget to pop on back in a couple of days for the next inspirational post by another one of the amazing Design Team.

Remember you can get the above paper pack and many more at

http://bmd-creations.blogspot.com.au/
 
 

Happy crafting
Jules
xoxoxoxo
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning Card love those papers may have to just buy them when the pennies drop into the bank account lol. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colours you have chosen.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.