Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

Inspirational Post by Dawn 21st July


Its my turn once more for an inspirational post at Bearly Mine & this time I have made a Christmas card with an image I had coloured ages ago with Prisma pencils. The image is Magnolia Magic Christmas Ornaments. The papers I have chosen compliment this image perfectly & are freebies that Donna kindly gave away, back in 2012. The link is here.
& here
Donna has gorgeous papers & often has freebies too, & these went perfectly with my image.
I hope you are inspired to take a look at the papers for sale here & of course pop back every couple of days for my teamies creations.
Thanks for looking
Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Dawn what a fab card and the backing papers are stunning l think l have these great freebies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.